Gopher Trap Tips and Tricks:
- Spray the gopher trap with WD-40 after each use to keep them from rusting.
- Set your gopher traps in the evening. Most gophers come to the traps in the early morning hours.
- Misses will occur. Sometimes the gopher pushes dirt which unsets the trap before the gopher trap is triggered. If you follow the instructional gopher trap video your misses will be limited.
- Make sure the gopher trap is staked down through the handle. This will make it so the gopher will not pull the gopher trap further into the hole. It's not fun loosing a gopher trap.
- WARNING: Always wear gloves and keep your hands and fingers away from the gopher trap jaws when setting your gopher trap.
Gopher Trap Tips and Tricks - Get Rid of Gophers